Mrs. Moranelli's Computer Classes
The site will feature:
- Classroom information for the students’ pertaining to the current nine week or semester objectives and standards.
- Web links to assist parents and students with my class objectives, as well as web links to aid with their regular class subject area topics and standards.
- Educational games and puzzles, to have a little fun.
Goals of Computer Class:
- Students need to learn that the computer is a tool to help in the learning process.
- Students apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products, or processes.
- Students will interact, collaborate, and publish with peers.
- Students evaluate and select information sources and digital tools based on the appropriateness to specific tasks.
- Students process data and report results.
- Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- Students will demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations.
- We will advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology.
- We will discuss and learn about good ethical behavior (digital citizenship.)
- We will transfer current knowledge to learning of new technologies.