The Board of School Directors is required to post the mutually agreed to objective performance standards contained in the superintendent's contract on the school district's publicly accessible internet website. Upon completion of the annual performance assessment, the board of school directors is required to post the date of the assessment and whether or not the district superintendent has met the agreed to objective performance standards on the school district's publicly accessible internet website.
Posted below are the performance standards for Mr. McDonald's contract for this school year.
- Student Growth and Achievement
- Organizational Leadership
- District Operations and Financial Management
- Communications and Community Relations
- Human Resource Management