The following information will help you start the online registration process.
During the online enrollment process, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Your child’s immunization records (if you do not have these, please obtain from your child’s doctor.)
- If your child is entering Kindergarten they are required to have their LEAD blood level tested, information below.
- Your child’s original birth record
- Custody agreement/Court order if parents are separated or divorced.
- Court ordered guardianship papers if the student is with someone other than natural parent.
- Academic records (transcript if grades 9-12, or latest report card)
- Copy of IEP, 504 (if applicable)
- Parental proof of identity with current address (photo id, passport etc.)
- Proof of residency- At least 2 of the following: a valid Pennsylvania Driver’s license or Pennsylvania Photo ID card with the address of your residence. Proof of utilities (current) in your name at the address of your residence, a current mortgage certificate or bill with the name and address of your residence, a payroll stub or government check stub with your name and address of your residence, an IRS tax return within last year with your name and the address of your residence.
***Expired documents will not be accepted
Scanned copies or photos of the required documents must then be uploaded. The preferred file formats are jpeg or pdf. Please take separate pictures of each document. If any information is missing the registrar will reach out to you via email. Once all of the documentation requirements are met, the registrar will send an email confirming your completed registration.
For parents/guardians of incoming Kindergarten students, you will be contacted by Mrs. Donna Ruhl with your next steps.